The Directors of North South Travel, who are also trustees of the NST Development Trust, provide their services on a pro bono basis. As much income as possible goes to the Trust.
• Jamila Gavin won the Whitbread children's prize for her novel Coram Boy. Her father Terence Khushal founded North South Travel.
• Sean Rowe is a Chartered Accountant, specialising in small businesses.
• Brenda Skinner has more than forty years of retail travel experience. She specialises in long-haul flight itineraries.
• Richard Trillo is Kenya Programme Manager at the tour operator Expert Africa. He is a travel writer and was formerly Director of communications at Rough Guides.
• Nigel Watt MBE has wide experience in the voluntary sector, especially in Africa, and was formerly Director of the Africa Centre.
North South Travel is always happy to receive offers of assistance with all aspects of the business from people with suitable experience.